Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Release - The Well


I'm celebrating the Fine Form Press release of my new inspirational novella/short story, The Well.


The Well
December 24th in war-torn and drought-stricken Muhajeria and Sharon convinces her husband to try to fix the broken village well. Jean-Marc is a busy doctor, reluctant to take time away from his patients, but disaster strikes and he must initiate a dramatic rescue. When Jean-Marc’s life hangs in the balance Sharon is filled with regrets. It just might be too late to reveal her Christmas secret.

The Well is available for free on Goodreads, Smashwords, and on my website. If you must pay for it, you can get it from Amazon. (They wouldn't let me give it away for free.)  

I hope you enjoy this sweet love story.

~JT~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets