Thursday, October 15, 2015

Teresa's Garden Update

Fine Form Press has now placed a designation seal on all of my Catholic fiction!
Catholic Fiction Seal
I welcome the designation, because even though these are fictional works I still strive to stay faithful to the Magisterium's teachings regarding the doctrines of the Catholic faith. If I could find a benevolent Bishop who would give my fiction the official Imprimatur of the Catholic Church to show that the work conforms to Church teachings, I would welcome him with open arms. Alas, our local Bishop is quite busy these days...

I hope that Catholic (and non-Catholic) readers will enjoy my Catholic-themed works. They include novellas and novels: Teresa's Garden, St. Nicholas, The Wedding Scheme and Down By Contact.

My Catholic fiction and other genre fiction can be purchased from AmazonSmashwordsB & Nitunes or your favorite e-book retailer. My middle grade children's writings are also available in print on CreateSpace.com and, soon, through Amazon.ca.

~JT~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets