Sunday, June 12, 2016

Her Father's Sins: a new novel

I'm pleased to announce the Fine Form Press release of my latest romance novel: Her Father's Sins.

Her Father's Sins by JT Therrien
This romance novel took nine years to write, from the first words to release. It spent six of those years dormant in my computer, waiting for me to return to it and finish it. I lost count of the number of times I changed the point-of-view over the years.

Thanks to my wife's input at the early stages of the novel, I believe that this story is one of my better efforts.

Lillian LaChance (nee Armstrong), Gabriel Peterson and Raymond Eckert are three of my most interesting characters. The setting is Toronto Canada, Geneva Switzerland and Muhajeria Sudan and the story spans three generations of the Armstrong family.

Her Father's Sins is a tale of contrasts: there is poverty (homelessness) vs affluence; small business vs Big Pharma; North American technological amenities vs Sudanese simplicity; the warmth of family life vs the cold isolation of family loss; the gift of mental health vs the trappings of mental illness; and many other contrasts.

Her Father's Sins Blurb

While recovering from a family tragedy, Lillian inherits her father's multinational pharmaceutical corporation, along with the responsibility for his successful, but unscrupulous, business practices. Needing to right past wrongs, Lillian ignores family loyalties as she schemes to gain the trust and friendship of Gabriel Peterson, a man who lost everything after his battle with William Armstrong.


I hope readers will enjoy my latest contemporary romance novel.

Her Father's Sins can be obtained from all e-book retailers, including: Amazon, Smashwords, B & N, itunes or your favorite e-book retailer. My middle grade children's fiction is also available in print on CreateSpace.com and at Amazon.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for reading my fiction.

~ JT Therrien~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets