Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Banned Pro Life Ad

I thought I would post Heroic Media's beautiful Pro Life ad - recently banned by USA Today and the NY Times, among other media outlets.

Ad copyright (c)2013 by Heroic Media
The pro-life ad was part of the Texas Pain-Capable Unborn Child Act, a law (passed 19-11) that will stop abortions being allowed after 20 weeks - when a child feels pain.

Yes, let's stop the war on children.

*I did not request permission from Heroic Media to post their ad on my blog.

Addendum (July 25): For those of you interested to read a first-person account of what the mood was like in that Austin Texas capitol building for the pro life vote, I've put a link to Emma Smith's powerful essay: "Eyewitness To Evil."

~JT~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets